12.22.2007

jet lag

...is not too much fun. I'm exhausted for what feels like no apparent reason. My body is kind of killing me, but I shouldn't be complaining since I didn't have surgery the other morning. Again, I look around at how strange LA is during the holidays, considering there hasn't been any snow here since sometime in the 1940s....then again, being in LA as an adult is always pretty strange. I still have no idea how people move here and somehow manage to carve out lives for themselves- it's such an isolating place.
There is, however, something to be said for sitting at a crappy diner you've been going to your entire life with an old friend at three o'clock in the morning, rehashing and debating and debriefing.

you should be reading margot's blog.
i'll beat you up if you don't.

No comments: