1.27.2008

melissa


melissa, originally uploaded by tenpolaroids.

In the interest of keeping it in the 3E family this weekend, here's Melissa. Melissa is Margot (of the two polaroids directly below) and Mitzi's roommate. She doesn't have a blog, or else i would be pimping it right now...but we still love her anyway. I'm so glad Mitzi moved into this apartment- these girls are truly wonderful people.

On another note, I'm really bored at work tonight. I wish broadway would call already and take me out of this office.....
If you're even just passing through, leave a comment. They make my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear yenta,
i think i want a new polaroid. maybe even with the lime again. i do like limes. and lemons. and drinks in which to put them. even if my liver is all gone now.

don't you dare ask me why i left this in a comment. but such is the passing through. it's like a drive-by. only safer.